Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Heritage Web Solutions
1460 N. Moonriver Drive Provo Utah Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Heritage Web Solutions Heritage Web Solutions giving information to my enemies Provo Utah

I have reason to believe that Heritage is a part of a wide conspiracy of people who wish I was dead. They don't dare kill me though because I have arranged for damaging information to be released to the press upon the occasion of my death.

I called in to HWS the other day and got someone from their tech support department. I believe the entire time I was on the phone they were laughing at me, joking behind my back, making fun of me. I believe they are in collusion with my enemies and have leaked my information to the so called authorities. I wanted to cancel my site with them but I'm afraid they will give all my information to my adversary's, who have been out to get hold of my information for years. I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually a company made up by my enemies just so they can get hold of all of my information.

I hope you can help me.

Michelle
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions/Provo-Utah/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Solutions-giving-information-to-my-enemies-Provo-Utah-442509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions