Complaint Review: Herman Street

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — Riverview Florida United States of America
Herman Street
2425 Herman Street Ogden UT 84401 Odgen, Utah United States of America

Herman Street I purchased Wondershare converter and CD the keys they sent me to activate product were no good. Tired emailing serval times calling leaving messages still no good keys and no product but they got my Odgen, Utah

I purchased Wondershare fro this company 9/12/2012.  They sent me a download link and keys to activate software.  Now I am a Network Administrator so I know how to activate software keys are not valid.  Called them and emailed them serval times no replies so I sent support@hermanstreet.com email to cancel order wanted refund.  Recived an email from Elizabeth telling me I needed to download and use the keys she sent me.  Resent her a copy of the screen shots showing keys are not valid.  I told her I cancelled order and wanted my money back it is now 9/20/2012 no refund email no call or any emails from them they stole my money and gave me a useless product I never recived cd in mail either this is a rip off company buyer beware.  I reported them to the attorney general in UT and the better business bureau in UT they are stealing peoples money.  They need to be stopped.  Email the Attorney General in UT and the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.   They need to be stopped and charged with Fraud!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herman-Street/Odgen-Utah-84401/Herman-Street-I-purchased-Wondershare-converter-and-CD-the-keys-they-sent-me-to-activate-944112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herman Street