Complaint Review: Hermanstreet.com Ogden

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Ariel — Clayfield Internet Australia
Hermanstreet.com Ogden

Hermanstreet.com Ogden I did not receive the registered link which I paid $26.95 AUD. Herman provided a 'trial' only, Internet

Herman Street Purchased Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 online for $26.95. Did not receive a link in their order confirmation email to download software. Ogden, Internet. On the 16th November 2012 I purchased the Bitdefender Antivirus Plus software at Herman Street's on line store. I used my Mastercard and paid the full balance of $26.95.

After completing the order I received an email sent from 'hermanstreet@response.techmedianetwork.com' thanking me for my purchase and provided a link and a registration code. This code did not work.

There have been several emails to and from Herman, now they are wanting proof of my credit card, which site I purchased from, which exact product etc. I have been placed on a 30 trial until I prove everything. This is ludicrous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hermanstreetcom-Ogden/internet/Hermanstreetcom-Ogden-I-did-not-receive-the-registered-link-which-I-paid-2695-AUD-Her-976745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hermanstreet.com Ogden