Complaint Review: Hero Builders - Vicale Corprration

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Pam in Alabama — Pelham Alabama United States of America
Hero Builders - Vicale Corprration
198 Good Hill Road Oxford, Connecticut United States of America

Hero Builders/Vicale Corprration Mr. Emil Vicale Took my money and never delivered the product $532.45 Oxford, Connecticut

Ordered a plush doll to go with the book we have coming out this Christmas. The sales assoc. was very unprofessional,short talking, and down right rude. I decided I didn't want to do business with them. I had already paid them 532.45 to make the doll. They had done nothing in a week, so I stated I wanted my money back! So here I am, waiting to see if anything can be done by the Better Business Bureau. Stay away from this company, they are rip-off-artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hero-Builders-Vicale-Corprration/Oxford-Connecticut-06478-1543/Hero-BuildersVicale-Corprration-Mr-Emil-Vicale-Took-my-money-and-never-delivered-the-pro-940367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hero Builders - Vicale Corprration