Complaint Review: Hero Entertainment

• Updated: Sun, February 12, 2012

• Reported By: blaze10 — country club hills Illinois United States of America
Hero Entertainment
chicago, Illinois United States of America

Hero Entertainment hero entertainment strippers Took my money and never sent anyone , ruined my birthday and then called me a n*ger and hung the phone up on me when we called to report the no show. chicago, Illinois

yes , i threw a party on feb 10 2012 and called the company a week before my party to reserve the stripper name " Spice" number 29 on the site and talked to the guy servaral times about the party he even took the deposit and said she would be there on the day of the party then he said she would call m in advance for my party but never did. so my birthday was ruined because i had charged people to come out to my party for the fact she would be dancing . so then i had to give everyone there money back . then i called the company the same night and noone answered the phones so the next day i called and some guy answers and wen tell him what happened and he starts getting hostile with us and called us a*holes, n*gers and f*k us and he keeps hanging the phone up so we continued calling but he picks up but never says anything . i just want justice from this company because thats not fair to us for our identity being stole and for them to trick us ......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hero-Entertainment/chicago-Illinois-/Hero-Entertainment-hero-entertainment-strippers-Took-my-money-and-never-sent-anyone-rui-837952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hero Entertainment