Complaint Review: Hero Tabs

• Reported By: Timmy — West Chester Pennsylvania United States of America
Hero Tabs
13136 Saticoy Suite F North hollywood, California United States of America

Hero Tabs Men's ED help North hollywood, California

Hearing their ad on the radio, I called hoping they may have a solution to my ED issue. After hearing how great their product was at correcting ED issues, I decided that a trial order only costing 14.95 was well worth a try. Then the additional offers began. I tried countless times to tell the represenative, Charles that I was not interested in anything other that the product for 14.95. The sales offers for other product offerings continued. At one point my frustration level was so high, I told Charles that I was going to hang up if he did not stop offering me additional offerings. Charles responded that he was only attempting to do his job. I responded that he needed a different job. I finally told Charles that I was no longer interested and to cancel my my order. I then told him that I was hanging up and did so.

This all happened the last week of April. On May 1 I started receiving maill detailing the offers that I refused in my frusutratd conversation with Charles. I called the same day the offers came to cancel them and was told no cancelation number was needed. On May 22 I recievd my first order of Hero Tabs. the invoice was dated May 8. I called to cancel and was given a cancellation number.

Today May 26, I recieved a second order and called my credit card company to ask for their assistance.

If Hero Tabs takes exception to anything in this report, they should listen to the recodring of my conversation with Charles.

If they really do record everything, it will clearly show on the recording that I told him to cancel my order.

The sad part is if they really had a product that worked, they would not need to attempt locking consumers into all of the extra product offerings.

It is really simple, give consumers what you promise, and they will support and be loyal to your product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hero-Tabs/North-hollywood-California-91605/Hero-Tabs-Mens-ED-help-North-hollywood-California-888689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hero Tabs