Complaint Review: Herrera Partners

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Joser2114 — Fillmore California United States of America
Herrera Partners
1010 North Central Ave Suite #460 Glandale, California United States of America

Herrera Partners H P Partners They take your money and never hear back from them!! Glandale, California

I signed a contract with this Company that was going to help me with the short sale of my home, I was assured that I had 30 days to cancel with no obligation.  After doing some research on this company I found that they were under investigation by FBI, I searched and found another solution to the short sale and cancelled my contract after 25 days . I sent them multiple e-mails and a number of phone calls with no response.

They have $2,500.00 of my money and I cant get them to reply to my e-mails and phone calls. Please be careful on the companies you go to for help. I have no choice but to take this to court. If you are a victim of this company report them! I will be glad to share my story for a judge in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herrera-Partners/Glandale-California-91202/Herrera-Partners-H-P-Partners-They-take-your-money-and-never-hear-back-from-them-Glandal-741724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herrera Partners