Complaint Review: Herroom.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Herroom.com
P.O. Box 671269 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Herroom.com Ripoff Refused refund Called me a liar Did not send reorder Won't return email or phone call aside from saying I can DONATE the bras Dallas Texas

First time in my life I could afford a bra for more than 20 dollars. I purchased 200 worth in 3 bras and after 3 months they were delivered. I returned with a new order because of incorrect sizing. Now company says they only recieved one bra and no tags. All bras and tags were returned. Company is unhelpful, insulting and condescending. Ordered because they advertise that OPRAH recommends their bras. Was going to order my mom her first expensive bra- but not from these people! Shame that businesses are allowed to steal someone's money.

Wrote company- refused to honor. Wrote Oprah- no response. Wrote better business bureau- no response. This is my last hope. Isn't America a better place that to allow this type of business to BE in business?

I want my money refunded. I bought good bras from Macy's for 1/2 the price. Your HerRoom Order 449456, extremely unsatisfied.

Crystal
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herroomcom/Dallas-Texas-75367/Herroomcom-Ripoff-Refused-refund-Called-me-a-liar-Did-not-send-reorder-Wont-return-email-213046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herroom.com