Complaint Review: Hershey Investments

• Reported By: Rhonda — Arlington Texas United States of America
Hershey Investments
5751 Kroger Dr Keller, Texas United States of America

Hershey Investments Ken Jones SCAM!!!!! BE AWARE!!!! Keller, Texas

I am also a victim of Ken Jones and his bogus company. Met him back in 2008. I found him on craigslist saying that he could help anyone get a house no matter what credit score they had. I met him personally and only delt with him and one of his scam artist associates. I looked at a dozen or so homes with him and a so called realtor he worked with out of Weatherford, TX (I went through every real estate company in Weatherford noone had ever heard of the realtor I had met with Ken Jones). I found a house and put down $500 for earnest money. The next step was so called rapid rescore credit restoration for $1800. I paid that through a Bank of America acount they gave me.

They said it would take 10 days and my score would be up enough to purchase the home.  After 10 days I called Ken Jones he said it would be another couple of days. After a couple of days called him back again and he would no longer accept my calls. I left him emails and still no response. I ended up going to the Keller, TX office for the first time they were not there but to my surprise there office consisited of a small table and a printer and fax machine and one chair. My husband and I talked to some of the reputable businesses in the same complex about Ken Jones and they all said they thought something was funny about Ken Jones, other people were coming to that office looking for him about computer software they purchased from him that was also a scam. This guy has more than mortgage scams going on.

I have filed a complaint with Texas Attorney General and also filed police reports with the cities of Keller and Mansfield, TX, as I am out $2300.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hershey-Investments/Keller-Texas-76248/Hershey-Investments-Ken-Jones-SCAM-BE-AWARE-Keller-Texas-772519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hershey Investments