Complaint Review: Hershey Motors

• Reported By: morrone324 — coatesville Pennsylvania United States of America
Hershey Motors
3370 E. Lincoln Hwy Parkesburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Hershey Motors Sold Car with rusted brake lines Parkesburg, Pennsylvania

Back in July I bought a Grand Marquis from them and about 1 week later I notice that there was something wrong with the brakes. I took the car into the dealership and had the service dept take a look at my car. They replaced one brake line and said everything was good. Fast forward about 2 weeks later and my brakes give out on me while I am driving so I take it into another shop and they said the other brake lines were rusted out so bad they at car should have never been sold like that in the first place. What gets me though is how can they replace one brake line and not even tell me the other 3 were rusted out. This has showed me they don't care about the customers and only care about the all mighty dollar. Hershey motors risked me getting in an accident by not telling me about my brake lines. Which I don't understand because had they told me the other 3 needed to be replaced too. I would have had them all replaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hershey-Motors/Parkesburg-Pennsylvania-/Hershey-Motors-Sold-Car-with-rusted-brake-lines-Parkesburg-Pennsylvania-986061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hershey Motors