Complaint Review: Herstyler Colorful Season Flat Iron

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Cantcatchabreak — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Herstyler Colorful Season Flat Iron
7700 E Kellogg Dr. Wichita, Kansas United States of America

Herstyler Colorful Season Flat Iron It's a kiosk in the a mall. Deceitful, waste of money, not as described, not what I was told I was getting Wichita, Kansas

First off, I will say I am very self-conscious about my hair because it's very difficult to manage. So walking around the mall with my dad I got stopped by this Herstyler kiosk promising to turn my curly hair to silk. Well the demonstration model she used on me...did turn my hair to silk. She promised me, healthy, frizz free hair. A 100% ceramic flat iron. A lifetime warranty, I asked if this means I can exchange it for a different one as I see fit and she said YES, there would be no questions asked! So I confirmed that if I had a problem with the one I selected that I would be able to exchange it, she said of course.

Of course I should know this was all too good to be true but I try and give people the benefit of the doubt. I begged my dad to buy it for me, and he purchased it for $200!! They gave us a shampoo and conditioner (whoopie), while talking up our "savings savings savings." She didn't say anything about a return policy or anything. Well I get the flat iron home and what do you know...it didn't work anything like the model that was used on me. I went back and asked if I could have the model one instead (this shouldn't be a problem because after all, you are using the same one as the others right?). She said no exchanges or returns for any reason, and got in my face and gave me attitude. I told her that she completely ripped off my dad (who is not rich) and that I was expecting to get what I was told I was paying for and what was demonstrated to me!!! I am horribly disappointed and the main office headquarters don't care when I complain. This company has the worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herstyler-Colorful-Season-Flat-Iron/Wichita-Kansas-67218/Herstyler-Colorful-Season-Flat-Iron-Its-a-kiosk-in-the-a-mall-Deceitful-waste-of-money-957010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herstyler Colorful Season Flat Iron