Complaint Review: Hertz Car Rental / Phoenix Airport - Isaiah

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Tracie — Flower Mound Texas
Hertz Car Rental / Phoenix Airport - Isaiah
3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd Phoenix, Arizona USA

Hertz Car Rental / Phoenix Airport - Isaiah FRAUD - OVERCHARGE - DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Phoenix Arizona

Reserved and paid for a mid size car through Priceline.com.  Waited in a long line at HERTZ counter at the PHOENIX Sky Harbor Airport for at least 45 minutes.

ISAIAH retrieved my reservation, asked if I wanted to prepay fuel (I declined), and instructed me to sign car rental agreement on the signature pad.  He provided the keys and copy of contract.  I confirmed with him that I had paid for the car in full through priceline.com and that I would not be charged any additional amount unless I had car longer than I had paid for through priceline.com.

I discovered upon return of the car that ISAIAH had charged me for an upgrade and insurance.  When I asked local HERTZ office about the charges they said I had agreed to them and to call HERTZ directly.  I called HERTZ to question and they stated that I had agreed to the charges and would not refund my $250+.

I did not request either the upgrade or the insurance and ISAIAH did not ask if I wanted either.  He simply charged me.  HERTZ either trains their customer service representatives to be DECEPTIVE and STEAL from their customers or they have a serious LACK of TRAINING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Car-Rental-Phoenix-Airport-Isaiah/Phoenix-Arizona/Hertz-Car-Rental-Phoenix-Airport-Isaiah-FRAUD-OVERCHARGE-DECEPTIVE-BUSINESS-PRACT-1135675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Car Rental / Phoenix Airport - Isaiah