Complaint Review: Hertz Car Rental - The Hertz Corporation - Hertz Global

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2007

• Reported By:honolulu Hawaii
Hertz Car Rental - The Hertz Corporation - Hertz Global
225 Brae New Jersey, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hertz Car Rental - The Hertz Corporation - Hertz Global The Hertz Corporation Retirement Benefit Plan ripoff New Jersey New Jersey

On April 22,2004 one day before my birthday I was terminated from my job that I loved very much. I went far and beyond on my part to make the customers happy and well informed. I had Top Corporate Management awards for customer service. In the middle of a Federal Investigation of my former employer by The National Labor Relations Board on my behalf; I was terminated.

I went to collect my last check and asked my former employer if I had any other benefits that I could collect. I was told there was none. I heard many excuses like...The first one was I didn't work there for 5 years; which wasn't explained further. The next excuse was "Oh, you must be mistaken! That's the Teamsters 401K Plan". The same excuse always was that there are no other benefits and I was paid everything. I was unemployed reading the job classified and guess what I read. My former employer's ad for jobs with union benefits,Teamsters 401K benefits, 2 year benefits and The Hertz Corporation Retirement Benefit Plan.

What is a Retirement Plan ? It took a commercial on television about a guy with question marks all over his suit telling everyone to get his book. He has another book on what government offices to call. If I could thank him in person; I would because he changed everything. The ERSA Act of 1974 and The Department of Labor EBSA (415) 625-2481. My former stopped lying! Are you in this condition? From Hawaii enjoy!

honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2007 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Car-Rental-The-Hertz-Corporation-Hertz-Global/New-Jersey-New-Jersey/Hertz-Car-Rental-The-Hertz-Corporation-Hertz-Global-The-Hertz-Corporation-Retirement-B-254649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Car Rental - The Hertz Corporation - Hertz Global