livestock

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:london Other
Hertz Car Rental, Tulum
Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum And Carretera Federal Tulum-Coba, San Francisco De Asis, Local 9 Tulum, Mexico

Hertz Car Rental, Tulum I rented a small car for two days for 1600 mexican pesos and they charged me 6200 pesos Tulum Quintana Roo Mexico

Hertz tulum charged my card more than 3 times the total I was supposed to pay, worst than this, I'm not the only one, there are lots of complaints on the web saying the same. This company is scaming on regular basis. I'm still fighting to get my money back, more than 300 dollars above the price I was supposed to pay for the two days I rented the smallest car they had (Atos).

Alejandro
london
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Hertz

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Car-Rental-Tulum/Tulum-/Hertz-Car-Rental-Tulum-I-rented-a-small-car-for-two-days-for-1600-mexican-pesos-and-they-438677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Car Rental, Tulum