Complaint Review: Hertz Car Rental

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Corona California United States of America
Hertz Car Rental
24001 Via Fabricante Suite 101 Mission Viejo, California United States of America

Hertz Car Rental Waited well over a month for a refund then got told we should not be allowed the money back at all Mission Viejo, California

*General Comment: Hertz is made up of pieces of s***

We had booked a sedan 2 weeks before picking it up. When I went to collect our pre-booked car, they did not have one. We had specifically booked a sedan as one of the individuals traveling with us was on crutches and elderly - we wanted a car that would be easy for her to get in and out of. After waiting around for 30 minutes while the staff member tried to find a sedan at another location I was offered a break in the gas for the return of the vehicle. The car had 7/8 tank and I was told I could return it with 2/8.

It was marked accordingly on my paperwork but they forgot to update it on their system. When I returned the car they charged over $73 for the gas to fill it up to 7/8 from 2/8. I brought this to their attention and got the run around for over a MONTH!!!! The 5th week after we had rented the car I called to chase up our refund again - the manager was incredibly rude and could not have cared less that we had waited so long for our money back. Disgusting lack of customer service - had it been the other way around we would have been hounded by them! Never ever use Hertz - they have no customer service training for their staff because they do not care about you or your patronage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Car-Rental/Mission-Viejo-California-/Hertz-Car-Rental-Waited-well-over-a-month-for-a-refund-then-got-told-we-should-not-be-all-924556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Car Rental

#1 General Comment

Hertz is made up of pieces of s***

AUTHOR: ____ - (United States of America)

cheap company