Complaint Review: Hertz Car Rental

Hertz Car Rental
Hertz.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hertz Car Rental Herta Car reantal is a crook Palm Springs Nationwide

*Author of original report: Hertz rental. Palm springs,Ca

I returned my car to the Palm Springs aiarport on the night of Feb 13th at 6:00, it was not due in untuil 6:30, while waiting in line to return the cr the slawes rep behind the counter asked if anyone was returning a car, several of us raised our hands, and she said to give the keys to the guy behind the counter, who was wearing a Hertz blazer( it was like what guys working construction wear) we all gave him our keys, he took our paper work and said we were free to go. I check my credit account several days later I found I was charegd another $116.00, I called to ask why I was being charged , they told me the care was not returned until 2:00 the next day. I told them I was gone in my home state the same night. they then told me I would have to prove to them that I was not in Palm Springs on the day in question, they wanted a copy of my boarding pass, whickh I left on the plane once I arrived in Mpls, or I could send a copy of a reciept for a purchase I made here in Mpls on that day. It was a pain in the butt, but I did find a reciept for gas that I bought on the day of the 14th at 11:30 central time which would have been 11:30 Palm Springs time. After several days and long waits on the phone, I finally got my card credited, but I wonder about people who don't check their card have been ripped of by these crooks.

Jerrydean
Hastings, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Car-Rental/nationwide/Hertz-Car-Rental-Herta-Car-reantal-is-a-crook-Palm-Springs-Nationwide-427860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Car Rental

Hertz rental. Palm springs,Ca

AUTHOR: Jerrydean - (U.S.A.)

after several attempts and long!!!! waits on the phone, and a report to the BBB, and a call to my American Express company,

Hetrz finally credited my account the amount that they ripped off from me. Just have to stick to it people and get what you have coming to you!! Don't let these crooks take advantage of you. good luck everyone