Complaint Review: Hertz Rental Car

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: grngobln — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Hertz Rental Car
Mesa Gateway Airport Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Hertz Rental Car Mesa Gateway Location Hertz over charged us triple what our charges should have been. We were charged $358.39 instead of $154.39. Not only did that happen, we still haven't been credited back our funds and it has been 12 Gilbert, Arizona

*General Comment: hertz

Hertz over charged us triple what our charges should have been.  We were charged $358.39 instead of $154.39.  Not only did that happen, we still haven't been credited back our funds and it has been 12 days.  I am extremely upset and I will never use Hertz again and also tell everyone I know what happened to us and to never use them either.  This is the worst experience I have ever had in 30 years of renting cars.  I want my money back!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Rental-Car/Gilbert-Arizona-85297/Hertz-Rental-Car-Mesa-Gateway-Location-Hertz-over-charged-us-triple-what-our-charges-shoul-931758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Rental Car

#1 General Comment

hertz

AUTHOR: Cpowe4031 - (United States of America)

I understand that you had a bad experience any time you rent a car with hertz it your actual total plus a $200.00 security hold that's reimbursed to you. I do understand that you have not received your deposit back you should call billing directly to get the issue resolved.

involves