leads

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: James — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Hertz Rental Fines

Hertz Rental Fines Hertz Rental Hertz rental ruined my vacation with over charges and bogus fees Internet

I rented a midsize vehicle for the weekend. Initially my credit card was over charged by more tham $165.00 After getting that resolved i keep getting $30 charges for alleged speeding tickets. I called Hertz to resolve where I was referred to a website that dont even work Hertzrentalfine.com . I will never ever do business with Hertz again and thses charges keep on appearing on my credit card statement. I can't seem to get any real assistance with this matter. I have rented from Enterprise and Avis and never have it been so complicated or arduous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Rental-Fines/internet/Hertz-Rental-Fines-Hertz-Rental-Hertz-rental-ruined-my-vacation-with-over-charges-and-bogu-975114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Rental Fines