Complaint Review: Hertzner

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Dubaiweb — Dubai Internet United Arab Emirates

Hertzner ignored tickets and cut-off when on calls and never respond to support and give the wrong technical advice Internet

We have our web site and email hosted by Hertzner based in Germany.  We have had a DDoS problem and they cannot help or make suggestions or even identify the problem.  They claim many times that they are not administrators.  So...the problem is in our hands and we have no idea why our server sends messages.  I am trying to get a root password from them.  They continuously ignore my emails, tickets and supports questions.  I have tried to call and am put on hold for 10 minutes before getting cut off.  Once when I actually got a live person, they told me the wrong technical information.  They have no service!  No manners! And if anyone is even thinking about using them as a web hosting company, I highly recommend against it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertzner/internet/Hertzner-ignored-tickets-and-cut-off-when-on-calls-and-never-respond-to-support-and-give-987532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertzner