Complaint Review: Hess Gas Station

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — New Milford Connecticut United States of America
Hess Gas Station
20 Danbury Road New Milford, Connecticut United States of America

Hess Gas Station Cashier stole ten dollars from my grandfather and I while he was behind the counter on a shift. New Milford , Connecticut

I have been a Hess customer for years. I am writing to inform you that I had a horrible experience on January 15, 2013 at around 5:15-5:20 pm.  I walked in to buy a Newspaper for my grandfather.  The man at the counter (tall, skinny, dark-long black hair) was extremely rude and did not even greet me. I asked him a question about the paper and he gave me a rude
answer.  Then as I proceeded to pay him for paper, with my twenty dollar bill, he took the money and gave me back
$9.00.  The paper only cost a dollar. He shorted me $10.00.  I said, "Excuse me, I gave you a twenty sir."  He
got very defense and started raising his voice at me.  This seemed like very strange behavior.  If it was an honest mistake, there would be no need to yell at a polite female customer. I told him I was going to call the police.  He responded, "Do it!
That's a great idea!"

I notified one of my police friends in the area.  I came to find out from other people in area that this was not the first time
this incidence has happened that this location of 20 Danbury Road, New Milford, CT 06776.  I will never go to another Hess gas
station.  My family will no longer be a customer there either.  I am just notifying you of this horrible encounter so that no one else has to experience this. I do not want my grandfathers money back, I just want justice for this criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hess-Gas-Station/New-Milford-Connecticut-06776/Hess-Gas-Station-Cashier-stole-ten-dollars-from-my-grandfather-and-I-while-he-was-behind-997504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hess Gas Station