Complaint Review: Hessler Worldwide

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: What a Ripoff — WALTHAM Massachusetts
Hessler Worldwide
11 The Pine Cones Court suite A St. Louis, Missouri USA

Hessler Worldwide #1 Worst Company to work for! Plus they cheat your pay! St. Louis Missouri

Lets start of about misrepresentation! This company tries hiring me twice and I declined due to not wanting to work for commission only. Third attempt I was offered a new position which was newly created which had a salary along commission. I received a well written offer letter that made considering this new position very appealing. So I quit my job which I was doing extremely well in to take up this new opportunity which offered great benefits and pay. Soon I came to find out it was all a lie. Not only did they lie to me about being salaried employee but my job became a full sales job, just like every other employee they had.

When I approached about being in a draw and not salary I got an email saying everyone in the company is in a draw. That is a false statement because I know for a fact that the CEO and VP of sales are not in a draw, learn to choose your words wisely. CEO wasn't happy with my sales number I told him from day 1 I wasn't a sales rep I know how to manage people. He told me he was going to cut my "draw" even lower. After telling him I could not afford a pay cut he said its that or you can quit! So I did! When it came time to receive my last two paychecks they took out $400 from one and $200 from the second. When I asked why my paycheck was cut he told me "it was only fair" Let me tell you something about being fair PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES! that's fair! So was out $600 and unemployed. Thanks Mike Hessler and Hessler worldwide for totally screwing me over.

I know that one day this will all catch up to your company, there is no way you can keep doing this and getting away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hessler-Worldwide/St-Louis-Missouri-63141/Hessler-Worldwide-1-Worst-Company-to-work-for-Plus-they-cheat-your-pay-St-Louis-Misso-1067128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hessler Worldwide