• Report: #720832

Hester Entertainment
54 Fox Den Cout - Lot 6 Reidsville, Georgia United States of America

Hester Entertainment Sears Online Sears online scam Reidsville, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Sears Cares

I am having the same problem as the others listing complaints about Sears and Hester Entertainment. I have called sears order department many times trying to determine why my order has not been shipped or confirmation of it in any way. Sears has been terrible in its responses. I have been cut off about three times. Promised emails from Sears three times after giving my email address to them and then not receiving any emails. After calling Sears product department and being cut off again, I finally reached a man named Thomas in your Des Moines, IA dept. He has said they will email Hester Entertainment and wait another 5 days for a reply from them. If they do not receive a reply, they will email again and wait another 24 hours. If not response I am to call 800-311-4313 and Sears will issue a refund of my money.

I have called the phone number about 10 times and it is a cell phone that no one answers and does not take a message. It just says to call back at a later time. I have emailed them at the email listed on the web page listed with the product offering. They have not responded to my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hester-Entertainment/Reidsville-Georgia-30453/Hester-Entertainment-Sears-Online-Sears-online-scam-Reidsville-Georgia-720832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hester Entertainment

Sears Cares

AUTHOR: Searscares - (U.S.A.)

To Duane,

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team.  I saw this post and I wanted to  apologize for all the difficulty you have experienced with your online purchase from Hester  Entertainment on Sears.com.  We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns and are reaching out to you to offer assistance in getting this matter resolved in a timely manner.  We want to  make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) was purchased  under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.  Also, in your email,  please provide the screen name (Duane) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.