I too put in an order for a Xbox360 with Kinect bundle on the Sears.com website. When I ordered, I did not realize that I was dealing with a third party seller. I have placed orders with Sears online in the past and have never had any problems and did not expect to have problems this time. The XBox360 with Kinect bundle was intended to be a present.
When I did not receive my order between 4/20 and 4/22, I called Sears on 4/22/11, contacted Sears online Chat on 4/23/11 and spoke to 4 Sears customer support reps on 4/25 as well as 1 Sears online Chat rep also on 4/25. I have gotten the run around in regards to what Sears will do. Since Sears already accepted my credit card for payment and billed my credit card, I believe Sears should be contacting the 3rd party seller instead of me.
I was told pretty much the same thing by all the representatives:
1. I need to email Hester Entertainment myself.
2. I need to call the Hester Entertainment myself.
3. If I get no response, I may THEN contact Sears to assist in a resolution.
4. Sears will then email the seller and I must wait 5 to 7 business days.
The Sears customer support for the Sears.com side has been terrible. These are some of the lowlights of the ordeal I had to go through with Sears:
1. I was told by the Sears Rep that I will be connected directly to the seller via phone call. I specifically asked what would happen if no one picks up, since I already called and the telephone company said the person is not available. The Sears Rep said she would stay on the line with me. I ended up getting disconnected and had to call back.
2. I asked a question to the Sears Rep and she was unable to answer me. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the Sears Rep said that what she told me is what the Supervisor will say and wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor. I ended up getting disconnected by the Sears Rep and I had to call back.
So, I have already tried to contact the third party seller to no avail. I have contacted Sears numerous times and right now, I am waiting for a call back from a customer service rep that is taking this case on even though she does not work in the Sears online sales side.