Complaint Review: Hewitt- Packard

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: justonean76 — Linwood Pennsylvania United States of America
Hewitt- Packard

Hewitt- Packard HP Tech Support HP Tech support, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Who is "Hewitt Packard?"

My hard drive crashed, and I contacted HP tech support for help. My warrentee was expired, so I gave them my number and email address. They garenteed that they were going to help me through the problem on my computer and my computer would be fixed in no time. I had to use one of my major credit card in order to continue with the service. I was on hold for 2 hours just to be told that they could not help me. I asked for a refund. I was told to call the billing office in the morning. They refused to give me a refund for a service they did NOT provide for me. I called my credit card company and disputed any charges that may be made to HP tech support. I very well need that money to take to a shop and have my computer repaired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewitt-Packard/internet/Hewitt-Packard-HP-Tech-Support-HP-Tech-support-Internet-951253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewitt- Packard

Who is "Hewitt Packard?"

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I'd like to avoid them, whoever they are!