Complaint Review: Hewitt

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Wally Smith — Temple Georgia
Hewitt

Hewitt Double charged for my health insurance , Internet

This company is attempting to defraud me by billing me for 3 months of insurance benefits that I have already paid via withholdings from my pension check. I have spent several hours on the phone with them explaining the issue and they still can't or won't get it straightened out. And I get a bill in the mail saying I owe 3 months and my insurance will be cancelled retroactively if not paid. These people are are either very poor accountants or are downright crooked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewitt/internet/Hewitt-Double-charged-for-my-health-insurance-Internet-1040736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewitt