Complaint Review: Hewlett Packard Company

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Stevens Point, Wisconsin United States of America
Hewlett Packard Company
3000 Hanover Street Palo Alto, California United States of America

Hewlett Packard Company Defective computer, HP blames consumr even though nothing we ded created the problem Palo Alto, California

My problems with HP started when Icalled HHP because my computer which is less than a year old was not operating corredtly, The technician I got was based in India and was very hard to understand. He was supposed to back up my computer so he could reformat it. He did the back up wrong and I lost 2 years of photos and all my documents.

The escalation team did not do much to rectify the problem. One week later I called tech support again, to report a black spot on my laptop monitoer, the tech support said it was a damaged monitor and I caused it and they would nnot repleace or fix it free of charge.

After doing research there have been many consumers who purchased HP laptops and the same thing happened to them, and they were told also that they would not fix it free of charge, and they continue to accuse the consumer, which none of us did anything to create a black spot and lines on the monitor screen. I want someone to take all the complaints and make HP accountable.  We are all victims of their incompentant technical support and customer service departments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard-Company/Palo-Alto-California-94304-1185/Hewlett-Packard-Company-Defective-computer-HP-blames-consumr-even-though-nothing-we-ded-796942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Packard Company