Complaint Review: Hewlett Packard (HP)

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: Rafael — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Hewlett Packard (HP)
3000 Hanover Street Internet United States of America

Hewlett Packard (HP) HP Case Manager: Machelle Fermidge And Steve Hewlett-Packard -HP- No replacement for Power cord laptop under warranty Atlanta Georgia Scam,Rip off, cheat, Hp, compaq, warrenty, services, computer , hpmini, mini, HP, Internet

The HP support and case managers are the most horrible support I ever seen, I have been dealing with several Hardware companies, but HP support is exceptional and is extremely bad. Imaging if you have business and you have a product from hp that is still under warranty and you are waiting months to get it and finally you receive it but only a portion of what you sent in.

That is what happened with my Hp mini with a faulty hinge and power issues. Calling the support took very long time. After deciding to replace the hp mini and the power cord that are still under warranty.Hp customer services reps insisted that I send in my battery and powercord since I was having power issues.I Even told them that I new for sure that it was the powercord and not the battery but the insisted that I send the whole unit in (powercord, battery, Hp mini) It was scheduled to come in 5-7 days. It is been a month and when I try to call to talk to a case manger I was getting transferred to several people that keep asking the same questions. So many calls until I get transferred to a case manger: Michelle Fermidge that has said they are going to replace the units and will call me later for the tracking no. I did not receive call and no update regarding the case.

I called again and after so many transfers with me insisting to talk to a manger I talked to a different case manger (Steve) that did not want to transfer me to the first case manger and has no info regarding the case. And after all of that, I finally receive my Hp mini unit and battery but my power cord was missing. I called to see if the powercord was still in transit. Hp reps told me that the product I wanted replaced was not listed in my case file and that they had no knowledge that it was suppose to come back to hp. However whats interesting is that the battery was ship back to me, so if Its not on the file then why was the battery sent back because the whole purpose of sending the battery back was becasue the hp mini was experienceing power issues plus I filled out a worksheet describing what needed to get fixed so i did everything on my end but when I recieve my hp mini there was no powercord even though I sent my old one to them in the same return box as my hp mini. I was told by a case manger that there was no evidence of such in there records so now im screwed out of a power cord.

That what is HP support. Stuck with no power cord

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard-HP/internet/Hewlett-Packard-HP-HP-Case-Manager-Machelle-Fermidge-And-Steve-Hewlett-Packard-HP-N-524595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Packard (HP)

Felix