Complaint Review: Hewlett-Packard

• Submitted: Mon, April 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Escazu Other
Hewlett-Packard
3000 Hanover Street Palo Alto, California U.S.A.

HP Hewlett-Packard Hewlett-Packard refused to fix a known issue with a DV 6000 lapot (BLANK SCREEN) Palo Alto California

This by far is the worse service that I have ever received by a company that takes pride when comes to Customer service.
I contacted Tech support via Chat because I have a blank screen and the agent told me that this is ok and that they are going to take care of it because of the onetime enhancement program, I made a special request top him and he said that it was out of his hands but that I was going to receive a call from a case manager(still waiting).
5 days went by and no call, so I contacted the Support again the agent told me that they have no records of that and that I am out of warranty, I tried tell her about the situation and she just close her thinking and refused to listen, I told her that I had an email for HP saying that I was going to received the case manager's call.
So long story short , one agent tells you something and provides a case ID, and the next agent tells you that you are lying, and you are out of warranty.

Here is the link where HP offers to fix the computers with the same symptoms

Lf
Escazu
Costa Rica

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Hewlett-Packard - HP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard/Palo-Alto-California-94304/HP-Hewlett-Packard-Hewlett-Packard-refused-to-fix-a-known-issue-with-a-DV-6000-lapot-BLA-445319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett-Packard