Complaint Review: Hewlett Packard

• Reported By: Howard — Levels West Virginia
Hewlett Packard
3000 Hanover St MS1247 Palo Alto, California USA

Hewlett Packard Sold me a defective cumputer Palo Alto California

My wife had bought me a HP 2000 Laptop for Christmas on December 2012, since then I had to send it back to them 3 times for repair. The first time the bios need repaired,and something was wrong with the memory, The second time I sent it back they replaced the Mother board, I am still waiting to find out what is wrong with it this time. I sent it in on June 20 2013 for the tied time.How many times do I have to have it repaired, they should replace the laptop, it dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out it is defective. I paid good money expecting to get a good product. If they want to keep customers and good ratings treat your customers right ,stand by your products, If it's not right, make it right...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard/Palo-Alto-California-94304/Hewlett-Packard-Sold-me-a-defective-cumputer-Palo-Alto-California-1062201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Packard