Complaint Review: Hewlett Packard

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Bro0okland Arkansas U.S.A.
Hewlett Packard

Hewlett Packard HP, Snapfish by HP Ripoff, Poor service Internet

I recently purchased a desktop computer, monitor, and photosmart printer from HP. The first printer wouldn't pick up the paper. I was told they would send me a refurbished one. After speaking to a supervisor, I was sent a new one. It printed a few times and started leaving streaks and eventually started printing everything red while I was talking with the tech. This time the supervisor insisted they send me a refurbished one. I went back later to find the price difference between new and refurbished and the sales rep couldn't find any refurbished printers. Snapfish by HP, a service that comes with the printer, sent me a photo mug I had ordered. It was not what I ordered. Customer service said they would send me another. It is now 7 days until Christmas and it would be sometime in January before I'd receive the replacement. I demanded a refund. The agent I spoke with had a different math teacher than I did. The refund didn't even cover the initial cost + tax. I call back and demanded the full amount including shipping charges. I shouldn't have to shipping on something they screwed up. I was told by this agent that I would have to reorder the product and then I could receive a refund. I received a partial refund without a reorder. After considerably arguing with him, I decided to suffer my losses. Never again will I order anything from HP. I hope this post will save someone from putting too much trust in Hewlett packard or Snapfish by HP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard/internet/Hewlett-Packard-HP-Snapfish-by-HP-Ripoff-Poor-service-Internet-983837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Packard