Complaint Review: Hewlett Packard

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:Potts Pennsylvania
Hewlett Packard
hp.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hewlett Packard Ripoff Consumers Beware of HP Notebooks, laptops, and HP Service Internet Nationwide

*Author of original report: I NEED AN ATTORNEY

*Consumer Comment: HP Pavilion zd8000 overheats and shuts down

*Consumer Comment: I totally agree that HP needs help

*Consumer Comment: waste of money

*Consumer Comment: Good luck getting your PC back...

*Consumer Comment: HP Customer Service - Very Poor

*Consumer Comment: Day #22 and Still No Computer

*Consumer Comment: Some Glitch

*Author of original report: and again

*Author of original report: Again and Again and Never Again - Do Not Buy HP Products

*Consumer Comment: Good Customer Service

*Author of original report: Welcome to my Nightmare

*Author of original report: Quandary

*Author of original report: Poor Service = Hewlett Packard

*Consumer Comment: Hewlett Packard Fails

*Consumer Comment: American Customer Service Number for HP

*Consumer Comment: To Katherine

*Consumer Comment: Problems with HP products?I find that hard to believe.

*Consumer Comment: Don't buy HP Products

*Consumer Comment: It was a bad memory stick; third party product.

*Consumer Comment: No Confidence

*Consumer Comment: An HP computer my sister had , had problems

*Author of original report: No Problems, No Complaints ... No Surprise!

*Consumer Comment: My HP Desktop is going on three years; my two HP laptops are working fine

I was warned by a friend not to purchase an HP Notebook (laptop). I should have listened. Now I am attempting to warn you and anybody else who is shopping for a laptop computer, DON'T BUY HP! Turn around and run the other way. My son purchased a notebook. It worked well. So I decided to purchase the HP Pavilion zd8000.

Two days before my son's one year warranty was up, he experienced Failure : LCD no back - light / video / display. He returned is computer for repair THREE times for the same problem within two months. This process was arduous and proved to be incredibly time consuming. The 1-800 number sends you to India. The folks working in India are as polite as they can be, but there are some language differences and mannerisms which cause some difficulty. The main problem with the service center in India is that it has no more information than you can get by going to www.hp.com/support. There is no system in place for help with an escalating problem.

Just weeks before my one year warranty is up, I have experienced Failure : LCD no back - light / video / display (sound familiar?). HP has had my computer now for 13 days with no shipping date in sight. I cannot get any information when I call the 1-800 number except that they do not show a shipping date and they appoligize for my inconvenience. The service center in India cannot refer me to another living soul to speak with and they have no other information. DEAD END

I need my computer for business. I use my computer for presentations in front of large audiences. I no longer feel confident with the HP Notebook after seeing what my son has experienced and now experiencing the same problem myself. Do I have two more computer failures in my future? Will it happen while I am presenting? But before I start worrying about that, where is my computer?

Poor product, poor service and poor business practice Hewlett Packard.

BUYER BEWARE

S.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard/nationwide/Hewlett-Packard-Ripoff-Consumers-Beware-of-HP-Notebooks-laptops-and-HP-Service-Internet-179762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Packard

I NEED AN ATTORNEY

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

I purchased an HP Pavilion zd8000 on May 17, 2005.
It is now on it's FOURTH BREAKDOWN.

I don't know about you, but my life is tied up in my computer. I depend on my computer for work, contact with family and friends, research, and entertainment. That makes this little piece of equipment one of the more important items in my life. When my computer breaks down it causes more than an inconvenience for me, it creates a hardship. A dependable computer is of utmost importance in my life.

Breakdowns Are Time Consuming
With each breakdown I have had to go through the process of a maze of frustrating telephone calls to India and California where I have had to sift through conflicting information, being placed on long holds, and the poor manners of calls promised to be returned but not.

Once the telephone maze is completed Ive had to package the computer for shipping (one must wait for the packaging package to be shipped from HP) and take time off work to wait for the shipping company to pick up.

Then the follow up calls begin when the computer is not returned as promised. At this point, one is put through the paces of the run around. It is always somebody elses fault, somebody that nobody can reach.

FIRST BREAKDOWN - February 2006 (under warranty)
I was told that it would take 3 to 5 business days for shipping and repairs, it took 2 weeks.

SECOND BREAKDOWN - May 5, 2006 (under warranty)
Purchased an extended one year warranty on hardware for $105.99 knowing the history of this computer.

THIRD BREAKDOWN - July 31, 2006 (under extended warranty)
I was told if the problem occurs again, the computer would be replaced with a new computer.

FOURTH BREAKDOWN - November 30, 2007
I called 877-917-4380 x94, which puts you in touch with a case manager in California and allows you to bypass India. I spoke with Josh who informs me that they are now operating on a new system and he is unable to access any notes from previous case managers. How convenient is that? And of course, the case manager I was working with previously, no longer works there. He can see that I have had issues in the past but he is not comfortable with the commitments that I am claiming were made by the previous case manager. He has offered partial payment on a warranty repair.

Enough is enough, I need an attorney.

HP Pavilion zd8000 overheats and shuts down

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Where's the recall on these pieces of junk. I've been told by the techies at Fryes and also the tech support people at HP that the reason that my HP Pavilion keeps shutting down without allowing me to save my work (very upsetting) is that the processor is too big for this machine and it overheats causing it to shut down.

Ok, they made a mistake, but I paid over two grand for this machine. I sent it back for repairs which took two weeks and now it still does the same thing. Two hours after I first got it home from the repair, it did the exact same thing. My computer came back all scratched up and no longer looks nice. No apologies from HP of course. I'm getting ready to take it back to Fryes again for them to ship off to HP. I'm very glad I let the salesman talk me into buying the extended warranty this time. It appears that I'm going to need it.

Fryes told me when I purchased the warranty that they had a no lemon policy meaning that if I had to send the computer back for repairs more than 3 times that they would replace it with another computer of equal value. I hope I don't have to do that, but well see if they honor it.

Who can replace all the many hours it takes to get these things fixed? What dollar amount can be place on a person's time and frustration. I too use my computer to run my businesses and when this thing shuts down, I start losing hundreds of dollars per hour as my time is then taken away from what I do best to have to deal with backing up, boxing, shipping, etc etc etc oh lets not forget the hours talking to the people in India who are sweet people and I'm sure doing their best, but who are like talking to a computer. Not much help there.

I have been a HP fan for many years. I have always bought HP. Never have I had a problem until I bought this ZD8000. Within months of owning it the battery went completely dead, the keyboard went out and of course this issue of it just shutting off whenever it wants to or needs to - to cool off.

HP should be made to replace these pieces of trash. (Sorry, for the language, but this two thousand some hundred dollar mistake has cost me many more times that in it's frequent shut downs and now having to resend it back for the second time.

I'm all for a class action suit against them for building a product that does not work. They should be made to buy these back from the consumers as well as reimburse them for their loss and down time and extreme frustration.

I totally agree that HP needs help

AUTHOR: Elaine - (U.S.A.)

I have never had a shopping experience like this one with HP in my entire adult life. I agree the folks in India are very patient but just don't have either the know how or the access to information that is revelant to our problems.

I will never buy or trust an HP or Compaq computer again because of my experience not only with tech support but shopping also.

RIP HP

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

I finally received my 'repaired' notebook from HP .. 30 + days later. I was told it would take 5-7 days for repairs.

The Notebook had gouges and dings from previous repairs that the case manager told me would also repaired this time. The top casing which holds the monitor was replaced, no gouges there, but the bottom casing is still in the same damaged condition. This is not a big deal to me. Having a working, reliable notebook is the important thing, the dings and gouges are just another irritant.

I am now running the notebook but I save NOTHING on the hard drive without backing it up, which is always a good practice with any computer but ESPECIALLY for HP Notebook owners. I have resorted to using this computer for recreational purposes. I no longer depend on it for business related functions. I have NO CONFIDENCE in this equipment. What a waste of my resources.

HP has lost a customer in me and they have also lost future customers in every person who will listen to my experiences with their product.

I AM spreading the word.

Without any doubt in my mind, I'm certain that I will be posting to this thread again. I predict that I will be back in 2 -3 months. See you then.

I AM spreading the word.

Good luck getting your PC back...

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

I bought an HP notebook in August and encountered operating system problems on week #3. After a call to some Islamic call center and two hours troubleshooting over the phone, I ordered a recovery CD, and was assured it would arrive in a week, but that no overnight shipping was available. Two weeks later, no CD.

Another call into HP 'customer care' showed that no order had been placed for any CD regarding my computer. Further, because no order was in the system, nothing could be done to expedite shipment of a CD this time, unless I wanted to pay $30 for overnight shipping. I paid it, finished the call, then called back and waited on hold all night... I said ALL NIGHT... listening to the music loop hundreds of times.

Finally talked with a supervisor, in the same Islamic call center, who said there was nothing that could be done, that his supervisor was unavailable, and that I should be just wait patiently for the CD, since it was still there and hadn't left yet. Nice veiled threat.

HP service is now in the crapper. I will not buy from them again.

HP Customer Service - Very Poor

AUTHOR: Raghavan - (U.S.A.)

I have had exactly the same experience with the HP customer service. My laptop broke down four times in five months and they took around two months to fix it. Right now it's still broken and the HP case manager will not return my calls or talk to me! I have no idea how to deal with such a stubborn organization that bullies its customers openly! I am writing this in response to Potts request to find similar suffering customers of HP.

Day #22 and Still No Computer

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

The HP Notebook has yet to be delivered. I called the service center, spoke with another case worker (my assigned case worker was not available) and the new case worker tells me the estimated delivery date is tomorrow. I am not going to hold my breath.

I calmly expressed my displeasure to the case worker over Hewlett Packard's product and Hewlett Packard's service. The new case worker, Alison, along with my assigned case worker, Leslie have both agreed and noted in the file that if my notebook breaks again, it will be replaced with a new comparable computer. I told her that I didn't want another Pavillion Notebook, I have no confidence in the product, but I will look at the other computers they can offer. I am confident that the Pavillion Notebook WILL break again.

WARNING:
HP Pavillion Notebook owners back-up your files, better still, do not keep any files on the computer, place them on an external drive or usb memory device. This is not bad advice for any computer owner of any type, but I offer this warning particularly for computers with high failure rates.

WARNING:
If you are investigating the purchase of a new laptop, steer clear of HP products.

Some Glitch

Day Number 10
The empty cardboard shipping box has finally been delivered to my home, this, after calling my case worker again and again.

My case worker had promised to call me and inform me as to the progress of the delivery of the shipping box but always failed to do so. On my last call, I requested that my case be escalated. She informed me that when cases reach her, they ARE escalated and that she was overwhelmed with cases. So I asked if she could place my case at the top of her pile and drive it. After all, we were still at stage one of the repair process, still attempting to get a shipping box delivered and it had already been 10 days! Ridiculous.

Now, I understand that glitches happen in the best of systems, yes they do. But Hewlett Packard's repair process seems to be infested with glitches. Worse than that, first and most, their hardware is infested with glitches.

I packaged up my HP notebook, which will likely be reformatted during repairs. By the way, I NEVER, EVER save files and information on the HP notebook hard drive, EVER. I learned my lesson after the first crash of my HP notebook. I purchased an external hard drive to which I always save my information and I also back up important files on CDs. NEVER trust your HP notebook to be stable.

Anyway, I packaged up my notebook, called FedEx Friday morning and by noon, the FedEx driver was at my door picking up the notebook. Hmmmm, FedEx and I were able to make a transaction happen in less than 6 hours, go figure.

When the FedEx driver picked up my package, we recognized each other. Between my HP notebook failures and my son's HP notebook failures, this was about his 9th visit to my home for HP. He told me that I wouldn't believe how many shipping boxes he delivers for HP. He said that his boss recently purchased a HP notebook, the kind with the large screen (like mine) and that it was about 4 months old. I told him to warn his boss to back up his files, because in about 5 or 6 months his computer was going to crash. The warning signs for the eminent crash will begin with random reboots.

Cynical? You betcha. My overall experiences with HP, has taught me this.

I will post an update, hopefully it will be about a positive outcome.

and again

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

Day number 8 since a shipping box was supposed to be delivered to my home for the return and hopeful repair of my HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook .. and still no shipping box.

FedEx attempted delivery twice during the day on Friday while everyone was at work. A note was left by FedEx stating that by signing it, they would then be able to leave the empty cardboard box on the porch. The note was signed but FedEx has never returned. I might add, FedEx leaves items on our porch all the time .. but apparently not empty cardboard boxes.

I called HP customer service and spoke with my case worker yesterday. She placed a new order for another empty cardboard shipping box to be delivered by FedEx .. but still no box today.

Again, another call is made to HP and my case worker. Apparently, there is some line on the order form that FedEx wants filled out differently, she assures me that she did it correctly and will contact FedEx by telephone, then get back to me.

Tired of reading this? Try living it.

I asked my case worker if HP will extend my warranty for the time that the notebook is not available for my use. She stated that there is no direct policy, but that case workers are allowed some discretionary leeway. The exception which I am requesting would not be considered until after the trouble extends into three months or beyond. THREE MONTHS? Does HP seriously expect somebody to sit on their hands for three months?

I suspect there are enough people out there with faulty HP notebooks to garner a class action suit. I for one would like my money back for the purchase of the faulty hardware and warranty and compensation for my time spent in dealing with repairs.

Again and Again and Never Again - Do Not Buy HP Products

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

July 24, 2006. My HP Pavillion Notebook has crashed for the third time in 6 months. I was skeptically hopeful the last time it was repaired that it would be the final fix, obviously my skepticism was justifiable.

My worst nightmare came true. I was at a conference, depending on my computer when it crashed. I called California in hopes that HP had some contingency in place for emergencies such as this, maybe a loaner or something? But no, HP continues to be consistently disappointing in customer service practices.

I am tired, disappointed, no .. disgusted, with HP.

The shipping box promised for the return of the notebook for repairs that was supposed to be shipped to my home so it would be here when I arrived, is not here.

I will be contacting HP customer service again, and no doubt, again and again.

I will update the saga.

ps Did I mention, don't buy HP?

Good Customer Service

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

I received my notebook back from Hewlett Packard today in a very timely manner. I also received a telephone call from the case manager who has been handling my account. She called within the hour of the delivery of the notebook. She wanted to make sure I had received it and to find out if I was satisfied. Now, this is the way customer service should be. I commended her and the team that made this work.

My notebook was returned with a new mother board and it seems to be working well .. so far. It has additional marks and gouges on the sides from where the technician pried it open. The case worker made note of this for me in her records so if (when) there is a future problem I will not be held accountable for accidental damages. She also offered to replace the casing if I wished to send the computer back. I'll keep it, it's aesthetic damage only.

I purchased a one year extended warranty for the hardware for $99.99 plus tax.

I commend Colleen, the case worker at HP, for the handling of the service this time.

WHAT HAVE I LEARNED:
- Hewlett Packard Notebooks are prone to breakdowns.
- Do NOT purchase HP Notebooks.
- If you have an HP Notebook, keep equipment under warranty because it WILL need repairs.
- If you have an HP Notebook, when it breaks down, DO NOT call India, call California directly.
- Keep files backed up. Some repairs require a reformat or replacement of the hard-drive.

Hopefully, this will be my last entry .. but somehow, I doubt it.

Welcome to my Nightmare

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

I am the originator of this thread and now ...

The Saga Continues

The hp zd8000 notebook is broken again, or more correctly, I should say, still. It has had the nasty, little habit of frequently shutting itself down ever since it was returned to me from being repaired by hp. I placed myself in denial, hoping it would correct itself so I wouldn't have to send it back and go through the torturous ordeal again. But today I got the white screen ... game over.

It has been running so hot that I placed a rack beneath it in an attempt to disperse the heat. I was hoping that would solve the shutting down problem, but no.

So today, I call California (avoiding India at all costs) and I got a new case manager. She is very calm, efficient and seems to be quite capable. I am lulled into the hope that things will go better this time. She called the order into Fedex for pickup and they showed up while I was still on the telephone with her! Efficient! Well alright coincidence, the driver happened to be in my area, but I am trying to be optimistic. The driver had to leave and return later because I still needed to backup my hard drive (which unfortunately hp will reformat), remove the battery and package it for shipping. I had kept the box it was shipped in from hp the last time it had been repaired on a hunch I might need the box again .. surprise!

It's getting very near to my date of purchase hence my one year warranty is nearing expiration. I am facing the decision of an expensive, extended warranty. It seems like throwing good money after bad. My son's hp notebook broke down 3 times, just before his one year warranty was up. HP replaced his notebook with a refurbished one which is functioning fine .. so far. I think 10 to 11 months is the magic number for this machine to begin breaking down.

I wonder if hp would consider extending my warranty for the time the computer has been out of service and also add the hours which I have spent resolving the issue of their faulty hardware.

Oh and yes, I have been spreading the word. The interesting thing is when I warn others in my education profession not to buy hewlett packard, they look at me like I just stepped out of a time capsule and state something along the line of "Everybody knows that." Well I didn't know that, but I do now!

Buyers, please beware.

Quandary

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

I have a quandary. On the first 5 out of 6 tries to start my computer, it did not boot. Hence, my previous post. The next day, just for kicks and giggles, I tried to start my computer again. This time it booted, the first attempt and every attempt afterward. It appears to be working now.

Now, before I ask my question, let me give just a little more information.

My computer was returned with little red dot stickers on it. They are placed on areas of my computer which received physical damage. The damage is in four places where it is obvious it was pried open for repair. This damage doesn't affect the function of the computer. It is aesthetic, like scratches and dings on a car. It doesn't make me happy, that's for sure.

Now for my question. What would you do?

One answer I know for certain, NEVER, EVER purchase HP products again. But besides that, what would you do?

Poor Service = Hewlett Packard

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

The computer has arrived! Although though when I last checked my customer service status, it said the computer had not yet been shipped. That status has since been updated.

Here's the news:

My computer has NOT been repaired.

The computer has arrived with the same problems it had before I shipped it off to Hewlett Packard for repairs.

Calling my case manager, I get a recording telling me that she and all case managers are not available until Monday. I can reach somebody on the 1-800 number in India. Calling India (I might add, the music I am being subjected to while on hold is torturous) A very polite, young man answered and offered to escalate the case to his mangager who will call me within 24- 48 hours. (strange, I was told there was no manager or escalation possibilities through the 1-800 number in India before)

Hewlett Packard continues to disappoint but the surprise of disappoint has long since faded.

Poor service is Hewlett Packard's MO.

AGAIN BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Hewlett Packard Fails

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

Customer Satisfaction is the key to success. A company needs customers to tell others good things about their product and praise their customer service. NOT going to happen for Hewlett Packard. Hewlett Packard has let me down and is continuing to do so.

Another delivery promise has come and gone. When I call the case management number in California, the only person allowed to help me is the one case manager assigned to me and if she is busy, I can leave a message requesting her to call back. A call that is not returned. I am experiencing nothing but frustration.

There has been a series of excuses describing paperwork errors on the part of Hewlett Packard employees that have held up the repair of my computer, beginning with my initial contact to the 1-800 number to India.

I'd like to say this has been an isolated incident. But I have first hand experience with my son's computer failure and the customer service he received just last month which caused him hardship for over a 2 month period. His experience was the same. THIS is NOT a coincidence nor is my experience an isolated one. THIS is FAILURE on Hewlett Packard's part.

The 17 inch screen and the video card are seductive on the HP notebook but ...

BUYER BEWARE!

I will continue to update this saga.

American Customer Service Number for HP

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

I found a telephone number for HP customer service in California. 1-650-857-1501

I have called the number and I have been assigned a case worker and a case number. I am assured that my computer is now in the service center and that it is being repaired at this very moment. It should be shipped today or tomorrow. I am told that I can call this case worker directly with any future problems.

The product failure of both my son's computer and my computer and the run-around service both he and I have received, have left me with no confidence in Hewlett Packard.

I will make a follow-up post if/when my computer arrives in working order.

To Katherine

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Toshiba makes high quality pc components for many manufacturers. They have for years.

If you have had machines crash on you three times it's because you're doing something that causes windows to crash. It's most likely a virus or spyware. Does your daughter like to download music online? Or something more nefarious?

Problems with HP products?I find that hard to believe.

AUTHOR: Dallas - (U.S.A.)

I have been working on computers for 22 years,and Im afraid I will have to take Denny's side on this.HP is the best computer anybody can have,they are made to last,and if you are having problems,Im sure the company will help you.I personally am using a HP Compac,which is as reliable as it gets.Call the company,Does anybody have the number they can call?Never having any problems,Ive never had to call.

Don't buy HP Products

AUTHOR: Katherine - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately I have to agree that it is not wise to spend your money on HP products. We bought a HP Laptop from Circuit City in 2001. After only 3 months the thing crashed. Still under warranty, it was sent to HP to be repaired. After keeping it for a couple of months, it was returned scratch up and supposedly the defective hard drive replaced. It worked for about a month and crashed again. Same thing, shipped off and defective hard drive replaced again. Within a couple of more months, hard drive crashes AGAIN. This time I refuse to ship it off to be "repaired". I filed suit against Circuit City for refusing to honor THEIR warranty.

After weeks of negotiating CC settled and we got our money back. Against my better judgment, my daughter went out and bought ANOTHER HP laptop and would you believe that after 3 weeks this new laptop crashes. It was shipped off to be repaired and has been functioning now for a few months.

A couple of weeks ago, I brought the first laptop to a local computer repair shop and found that the harddrive was a Toshiba hard drive! No wonder it kept crashing. HP was replacing a defective hard drive on a BRAND NEW LAPTOP with discarded garbage made by another manufacturer. How's that for HP service? As far as I am concerned THAT WAS THE LAST $$ they get from me. NO MORE HEWLETT PACKARD PRODUCTS.

It was a bad memory stick; third party product.

AUTHOR: Denny - (U.S.A.)

And they fixed it. Nothing to do with the motherboard, just when so many companies had a "hand" in creating that laptop, something sometimes, will end up screwy. Her case, it was a bad memory stick; which of course HP covered, though its not due to their negligence of the product.

She's going on 2 years with her laptop now.

When did you call the first time to HP? I've never had a person from India pick up (with DELL products however, that's all i seem to get).

No Confidence

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

In response to your question Denny, I was not given an option to take my computer to an authorized repair center. I was told by the people in India to box up my computer and FedEx would be by the next day to pick it up sometime between 12:00 noon and 5:00 pm. So I juggled my schedule and burned an afternoon waiting for shipping.

I just checked the status of my customer service order at hp.com/support. Scheduled Ship Date: not yet shipped

Sorry to hear your sister had problems with her notebook too.

An HP computer my sister had , had problems

AUTHOR: Denny - (U.S.A.)

At 4 months intow owning, it and a call to HP told us to take it to one of their authorized dealers/service centers.

Does HP have one locally to you?

For us, we just took it to their authorized repair shop and got it back in 2 days.

Denny,
I loved my hp notebook before the problems began. I hope that you will not have to experience what my son and I are going through with Hewlett Packard's service and your HP products. Hopefully you have some wood nearby to knock on.

I was told I would have my computer back in 2-3 working days. It is now the end of the 13th day and nobody can tell me where my computer is. Whether you love your HP products or not, THIS is inexcusable poor service.

Better communication would go a long way for Hewlett Packard's customer service.

My HP Desktop is going on three years; my two HP laptops are working fine

AUTHOR: Denny - (U.S.A.)

Dont know, but I have never had any problems with any of the HP products I've bought over the last decade (wow, it has been ten years).

My current desktop is going on three years, and still works like a champ

My two HP laptops are 1 1/2 years old, and works like a champ.

Can't say why you are having problems, but I've never had any problems with ANY of the HP products ( 5 computers, and four laptops, three scanners, four printes, a digital camera, and three flat panel screens) I've bought.

Sorry to hear about your problems, but I will attest to the high quality of HP products.

anticipation