Complaint Review: Hewlett-Packard

• Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifer — Grandfield Oklahoma United States of America
Hewlett-Packard
unknown unknown, Texas United States of America

Hewlett-Packard compaq presario cqso unknown, Texas

I purchased a Compaq Presario laptop Dec 2008.  I purchased an extended warranty the same day that I purchased this laptop.  I sent it in to be fixed before my warranty expired.  Wal-mart's insurance company sent it back to me after almost 2 months and told me that there was moisture in the computer and that the video card wasn't working at all.  OK, where did the moisture come from I never spilt anything on this computer and if it was the video card then why wasn't it fixed???  I have tried on several occassions to get this computer fixed, but I have had no success.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard/unknown-Texas-/Hewlett-Packard-compaq-presario-cqso-unknown-Texas-710502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett-Packard