Complaint Review: Hewlett Parkard

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: goddessteri — Talent Oregon United States of America

Hewlett Parkard The whole company Have you been RIPPED OFF by HP? Palo Alto, California

*Consumer Comment: ***ALERT: HEWLETT PACKARD APPEARS TO BE PART OF AN ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATE.....

Less than a year ago, my mother, brother and I went in on a custom built computer from HP costing us a total of $1800.00 I have had problems with the computer inside the first month I had it.  I am having issues with the graphic card/driver and all HP wants to do is bandaide the problem.

I already sent it back once for the graphic card to be replaced, went a week without it and two months later the problem returns.  HP's only recourse to that is and I quote "send it back to the shop and we will fix the problem once and for all"  Seriously?  What makes them think that if they didn't fix the problem the first time that I have any faith in the fact it will be fixed the second time?

There is no way to actually contact a person in a higher up position.  When you actually call the customer care, they refuse to get a superviser on the phone.  All the while all of those on the board of directors are making money hand over fist without any care in the world for all those under them that got them there to begin with!

I used to swear by HP products but now after the experience that I have had I will never ever buy another HP product again and I will make it my mission to make sure as many people as I can hear my voice!

If there are any people out there that wish to par take in a class action lawsuit with me against HP leave a response on this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Parkard/Palo-Alto-California-94304/Hewlett-Parkard-The-whole-company-Have-you-been-RIPPED-OFF-by-HP-Palo-Alto-California-764340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Parkard

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

according to information available on the web.

Anyone can 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED BANK, WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO, and watch it on the web.

The charts being displayed at the beginning of that video are also available on the web. Just 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts. Hewlett Packard is listed in 'Chart 3'.

So, it appears that they are part of the 'Organized Crime Syndicate', wouldn't you agree?

Good luck to you!