Complaint Review: Hey I Thought Of That

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: Larry — Port Richey Florida
Hey I Thought Of That
New Port Richey New Port Richey, Florida USA

Hey I Thought Of That Rob Lamb Robbert Lamb The Monster Is In Jail To All He Hurt New Port Richey Florida

To all you good Hard working people the MONSTER Rob Lamb is in jail.   It all started last week when I was on one of my job sites sitting on the side of the road  in my truck writing some notes in New Port Richey. Its as if something told me to look up, when i did a van drove by me with its window down. It was a 3 second look that seemed like it was and hour. I said to myself,  thats Rob Lamb!

He's been in hiding for over six years who had an active warant for not showing up to court to show what he did with my money.  I started my truck and followed him to were he was living. He pulled in to his garage and quickly closed it down,  as if was a pattern he was doing for years.

For the next two days I would park down the street and watch his daily routine.  I called the warant division at the  sheriff's  office.  They jump on it, and the next day I get a call from one of the detectives telling me they got him and he is in jail. To all who would like to see his mug shot, he's half a man with no more hope.

Name: ROBERT  LAMB
Release Date:
         Race: W
          Sex: M
Current Date: 1/25/14  16:58:12

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hey-I-Thought-Of-That/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34652/Hey-I-Thought-Of-That-Rob-Lamb-Robbert-Lamb-The-Monster-Is-In-Jail-To-All-He-Hurt-New-Por-1118436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hey I Thought Of That