Avenue

Complaint Review: Hfc - Household Finance

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By: Deb — white haven Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Hfc - Household Finance
buffalo NY Buffalo, New York United States of America

Hfc - Household Finance Try to get assistance unless you want another country to help you- AMERICAN JOBS Stand up for them Buffalo, New York

They keep increasing my mtg.pmt. when trying to get someone all i get is other countries, I am sorry but since this is my American Dollar I want to speak to someone in America. They gave us a loan ontop of another loan knowing we were not qualified for the second loan. We defaulted on the second loan. When I called for help because my husband is on SS disability, and i lost my job (economy) I was told I can apply for a hardship load for only 60 days???? then I had to requalify for a 6mos loan what is this? my mortgage was $699.00 now its $832.00 Can't get through to anyone for assistance. To give me a break down on my Payment. What is going on with this company Someone really needs to look into it....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hfc-Household-Finance/Buffalo-New-York-/Hfc-Household-Finance-Try-to-get-assistance-unless-you-want-another-country-to-help-you-617144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hfc - Household Finance