• Report: #190715

• Reported By:somewhere Arizona
Hgh Mexico
hghmexico.com Internet U.S.A.

Hghmexico.com - Mark Lance Moody ripoff scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: this one is just silly

*Author of original report: Hghmexico.com is actually a reliable company.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wil,l wanted us to illeagaly ship

Do not send any money to HGHmexico.com via Mark Lance Moody. This is a complete SCAM. He will ensure you that you will get your package and he seems very considerate on the phone. He is a piece of sh#t who will ask you to send your money via money gram and you will get nothing in return.

After many unreturned messages that I left, I finally left a message stating that I wanted to place another order and he called me right back with excuses as to why I haven't received my first order. He wanted more money and assured me I would receive my first one. Told him that I better wait and cannot get a hold of him since. I recommend ordering with a VISA, then filing a claim with VISA stating this company is a fraud, they will return your money and investigate HGHmexico and charge back the balance to them. This should piss them off

Will
somewhere, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hgh-Mexico/internet/Hghmexicocom-Mark-Lance-Moody-ripoff-scam-Internet-190715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hgh Mexico

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

this one is just silly

AUTHOR: badmood - (Mexico)

This guy got his shipment even after DEA was finished with it and he updated the report and still it show bad on this web site. Nothing wrong here read whole report

Hghmexico.com is actually a reliable company.

AUTHOR: Will - (U.S.A.)

There was a problem in communication between myself and Hghmexico. It turns out that Mark is a reputable owner who will ship you what you paid for. I will do business with this company again in the future. Thanks, Hghmexico.com.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wil,l wanted us to illeagaly ship

AUTHOR: Mark - (Mexico)

This person tried ti illeagaly get meds from us. The money was taken by the F.D.A. If I was him I would stop posting proof that I Illeagaly ordered meds.