Complaint Review: Hh Gregg

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:hamilton Ohio
Hh Gregg
3175 Princeton Rd Hamilton, Ohio U.S.A.

Hh Gregg scamming out of fixing a covered item Hamilton Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: WARRANTY COVERAGE

i bought a camera and also purchased a extended service plan good for 3 years camera bought 8/02/06 taken in for repair 2/23/08 called a week later and was told that the camera was not covered because of misuse of the camera yes the camera has a few wear and tear marks but is not falling apart the they called and said that i can come and pick the camera that was not repaired by the service plan for 50.00. i was told that i will not receive my property untill i pay to get my broked camera back they said that is a fee for it to be looked at by the service protection plan people the people i payed 50.00 to keep a coverage on my camera and if it became no working they would fix it of replace it

Brandie
hamilton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hh-Gregg/Hamilton-Ohio-45011/Hh-Gregg-scamming-out-of-fixing-a-covered-item-Hamilton-Ohio-316703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hh Gregg

AUTHOR: Darren Bailey - (U.S.A.)

I am a warehouse worker who happened to be present at the time this woman brought in her "broked" camera. It looked like it had been dropped onto concrete about 90 times. Everyone's face was so surprised when she showed the camera to our CSM. Warranty doesn't cover blatant misuse of the product. For instance, if I throw a baseball into my TV, I can't expect the company to fix the problem at no cost to me. This camera might as well have been the baseball.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

WARRANTY COVERAGE

AUTHOR: Smrtr_thn_u - (U.S.A.)

when any warranty says that it covers normal wear and tear, its talking about internal stuff, not external. scratches and dents and damage of that nature means you were not taking care of your product...therefore you get no coverage

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC