Complaint Review: HhGregg

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:New Whtieland Indiana
HhGregg
8921 S. US 31 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

HhGregg I bought a washer and dryer for $887.21 . If I spent $499.00 on a appliance I was to get a $39.99 rebate. Indianapolis Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: 1 appliance

I bought a brand new washer and dryer from hhgregg totaling $887.21. I was given a rebate form to submit becuase if you spent $499.00 you were to get a $39.99 back. I submitted everything I needed and I got back a response saying Invalid entry due to the fact I did not spent the correct amount to qualifiy for this rebate. That is not true. I spent over the amount. It got ripped off.

Heather
New Whtieland, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HhGregg/Indianapolis-Indiana-46184/HhGregg-I-bought-a-washer-and-dryer-for-88721-If-I-spent-49900-on-a-appliance-I-was-309119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HhGregg

1 appliance

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

You would have recieved the rebate had each appliance been 499. Thats the salesmans fault. The location Im at, the RM will honor dumb salesman mistakes. Just take the declined letter to the store you recieved the rebate from. Sorry for your troubles.