Complaint Review: Hhgregg

• Reported By: SolangeH — Florida United States of America
Hhgregg
19925 biscayne blvd aventura fl Internet United States of America

Hhgregg Beware hhgregg sales rep are racist Internet

The sales people in Hhgregg at aventura are completely racist. I went there with my son and husband with the intention of buying a char-broil/gas grill and a Nikon Digital camera with a 18-105 mm Zoom lens. No one approach us to ask if we needed assistance, I figured because we are black. As I was looking at the cameras I notice every white or Hispanic person that walks in, a sales person would run to ask them if they need help. We didnt get the same treatment. It's sad businesses still treat blacks like this. We decided to leave. I would never recommend this hhgregg.
P.s we went with the intention of spending a maximum of $2,000. Never judge a book by its cover!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hhgregg/internet/Hhgregg-Beware-hhgregg-sales-rep-are-racist-Internet-916036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hhgregg