Complaint Review: Hhgregg

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: 10-8 — Big Pine key Florida United States of America
Hhgregg

Hhgregg Product not delivered Internet

Ordered a flat screen from hhgregg that never arrived. Called three times, never getting anywhere, just told to wait. Forth call asked for a supervisor, "Terrance" was the responding supervisor.

Terrance told me that it was my problem as ups picked up the tv from the store. When told him the tracking number stated it was never picked up he stated he would look into it. I told him that I have called four times and have been waiting now three plus weeks ( 23 days) and I need this resolved ASAP. He told me that he would call me no later than tomorrow (24hrs). I gave him (36hrs) and never heard back.

Finally called the bank and disputed the charges. Money was back in my account immediately, thanks Amex.

I will never buy from hhgregg again, three plus weeks for a Internet order that never showed. Being talked down to, as well as lied to by a "supervisor," insane. I will also tell everyone that is contemplating buying from hhgregg to avoid at all cost.

Thanks for the service Terrance, you are 50% of the reason I took the time to write this.

I should of never strayed from Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hhgregg/internet/Hhgregg-Product-not-delivered-Internet-985091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hhgregg