searching

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Myreal-experiences01 — west palm beach Florida
Hi Energy Concepts Inc
901 Northpoint Pkwy wpb fl , Florida USA

Hi Energy Concepts Inc NOT a REAL job Dont Waste your Time! West Palm Beach Florida

I was contacted by Hi Energy Concepts to come in for an interview. The first red flag was when I could barely understand the girl that left me the voicemail enough to get the company's phone number because she barely pronounced her words like she was half sleep or really unhappy with her job or something, (weird but no big deal at that point).  I went to call them back and got the voicemail to like a cell phone or something (2nd red flag)so I left a voicemail. I got  a call back like the next day and it was the lazy talking girl she said they wanted me to come in for an interview. She asked me was I close to WPB, told me to dress business casual, and to bring a copy of my resume. At that point I asked her the MAGIC question "What is the position"? At that point she got real silent then stated all these random positions like she was trying to figure out what I had applied for (3rd red flag). When I came out and asked her was it Sales and told her that  I was not interested in sailing anything she IGNORED my question and proceeded to inform me that she would be sending me an email with the directions and everything in it for my interview (4th red flag). SCAM I have fallen victim to a couple of these companies in the past only to end up walking out mid interview there a  BIG WASTE OF TIME AND INTERVIEW ENERGY. Real companies don't not give you straight information on the exactly what the position is their hiring for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hi-Energy-Concepts-Inc/wpb-fl-Florida-33407/Hi-Energy-Concepts-Inc-NOT-a-REAL-job-Dont-Waste-your-Time-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1069648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hi Energy Concepts Inc