Complaint Review: Hi Fi Sound Connection

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Hi Fi Sound Connection
PO Box 495 Brookline Station, Missouri U.S.A.

Hi Fi Sound Connection Has 94 BBB complaints and ripped me off for $400 Brookline Station, Missouri

This company promised to ship an amplifier within 2 to 3 business days. When that didn't happen, I left a message on their voicemail (which says they have live service and that's a lie). No one ever contacted me back. I filed a report with the BBB and they would not call them back either.

They have a total of 95 BBB complaints and I think this business really needs to be shut down. I work hard for my money and every time I ask them to simply refund my money, they never respond. They keep sending emails with a different name from the same email address stating that the amp will be here in the next couple of days.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hi-Fi-Sound-Connection/Brookline-Station-Missouri-65619/Hi-Fi-Sound-Connection-Has-94-BBB-complaints-and-ripped-me-off-for-400-Brookline-Station-256944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hi Fi Sound Connection