Complaint Review: Hi Fi Sound Connection

• Submitted: Tue, August 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: Maureen — garent valley Pennsylvania USA
Hi Fi Sound Connection
www.hifisoundconnection.com brookline station, Missouri United States of America
  • Phone: 8772754434
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Hi Fi Sound Connection Items sent in place of ordered items. Cost difference is $125 they owe & will not credit me the difference garent valley, Pennsylvania

I ordered 4 stereo components online.  We received 2 correctly.  The remaining 2 components were no longer available.  They sent 2 similar components of lesser value & never credited me the difference in price. They did not reply to email or phone calls.

It seemed they were blocking my calls, when I used my son's cell phone I was connected to a rep and as soon as my account was pulled up we were disconnected.  Calling back on this phone I found it to be blocked also.

The cost difference is $125.  I have submitted a complaint to the BBB and am not confident I will be able to get my money back.  At this point I no longer want to return the substituted components since I feel we would be out more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hi-Fi-Sound-Connection/brookline-station-Missouri-65619/Hi-Fi-Sound-Connection-Items-sent-in-place-of-ordered-items-Cost-difference-is-125-the-481792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hi Fi Sound Connection