Complaint Review: Hi fi sound connection

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2004

• Reported By:Bristol Connecticut
Hi fi sound connection
http://www.hifisoundconnection.com Brookline Station, Missouri U.S.A.

HIFISoundConnection Rip-Off, Billed Credit Card, Never Shipped Order, No Replies To Emails, No Customer Service, Hides Behind Answring Machine Brookline Station Missouri

On February 19, 2004, I placed a credit card order at HISoundConnection.Com website for some car audio accesories. A week later I re-visted the seller's website to check my order shipping status which stated "Not Completed". I immediately contacted my credit card issuer whom informed that the transaction was approved and seller had been paid.

I emailed seller stating that first off, the items I order were not shown on their website as backorder or out of stock. Secondly, I questioned why did they request payment from my credit card issuer when they never shipped anything.

As of February 28, 2004, seller still has not responded to any of my emails. I have learned through my persistant investigation on this seller that they also sell items on eBay under the same name. Beware!

I tried calling the seller various hours and times, but always end up with an answering machine. The sellers mail to address is:

HiFiSoundConnection
PO Box 495
Brookline Station, MO 65619-0495
USA

My quest for a complete refund or product has begun today (2/27/04) and filing this report is the first step.

Respectfully,
David
Bristol, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2004 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hi-fi-sound-connection/Brookline-Station-Missouri-65619-0495/HIFISoundConnection-Rip-Off-Billed-Credit-Card-Never-Shipped-Order-No-Replies-To-Emails-82224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hi fi sound connection