Complaint Review: HiFI Sound Connection

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:fremont Nebraska
HiFI Sound Connection
Po Box 495 Brookline Station, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877--275-4434
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

HiFI Sound Connection Did not send the product ordered and will not return my calls or emails. Brookline Station Missouri

My Son placed an order on the 27oct2008 and my card was debited on the 30oct2008 for 301.89. We never got the order, so we called when I got through they hung up on me. Now when I call back it says Mailbox is full. When I call from another line I got through and then they hung up on me again - and then again I got mailbox full from that line- I have called from every different line I have and now I can not get through at all- I think they blocked my phone call- I have snet emails and they do not respond.

Pretty sad a 16 year old worked all summer to save his money - for what now its gone- I try to tell him to work hard and save his money and they take advantage of him --- sad sad world.....So no we do not have our product, tried to get our money back they will not talk to us- so were out !! I have placed a fraud charge on my card, sent the BBB a report- and we dont know where to turn now..

fremont, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HiFI-Sound-Connection/Brookline-Station-Missouri-65619-0495/HiFI-Sound-Connection-Did-not-send-the-product-ordered-and-will-not-return-my-calls-or-ema-393423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HiFI Sound Connection