Complaint Review: HiFi Sound Connection

• Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: STS Redd — West Valley City Utah United States of America
HiFi Sound Connection
402B W. Mt. Vernon St. #138, Nixa, MO 65714 Internet United States of America

HiFi Sound Connection Did not provide customer service as promised. Riped me off. Internet

I telephone ordered a replacement radio for my van.  they sent the wrong radio.  After dozens of phone calls, they told me to fill out a form they were sending.  The form wasn't sent until dozens of email requests were sent.  Finally I got a RA# number, and returned the radio for the return.  they said that it was too long of a time and so all they could do was replace the radio.  I received another incorrect radio.  I emailed and phoned to find out what I should do about the problem.  They returned an email that It was too late.  I am still within the 30 day limit for the RA# I received.  I cannot get a response from them by phone.  They have been the cause of the trouble, and refuse to help with the "2 hour" promised phone call return time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HiFi-Sound-Connection/internet/HiFi-Sound-Connection-Did-not-provide-customer-service-as-promised-Riped-me-off-Intern-589957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HiFi Sound Connection