Complaint Review: HiFiSoundConnection

• Reported By:Saratoga Springs New York
HiFiSoundConnection
www.hifisoundconnection Internet U.S.A.

HiFiSoundConnection Do not buy from HiFiSoundConnection! Internet

I ordered a couple of battery terminals and a Alpine head unit through them on the 5th of October. I received the batt terminals, but not the head unit within a week of initial order. The box was in bad shape when I got it and the head unit was missing with no invoice, so I refused the order until I could contact them. I called right after UPS left and got right through. The lady on the phone told me that the head unit was on back order and they don't send invoices unless the order is completed in full. That was funny, because according to what they submitted to Google, they order was completed in full. I checked the weight of the shipment on UPS with the weight of the head unit and confirmed the head unit was not to be included. I've since called multiple times and sent several e-mails. The first two e-mails were responded to saying the head unit would be received within a few days and shipped out to me. I've waited and still not received an update. I recently tried to call...spent all day on the phone until someone FINALLY picked it up. The lady on the phone told me she would check on status and placed me on hold. About 2-3 minutes later, the call was disconnected. I thought this might've been a simple mistake and tried to call again. Now I constantly get a message saying this mailbox is full and then hangs up on me. I had my father call and he went through the same thing. He called, got hold of someone, placed him on hold, now his number is blocked. I'm going to try a third time from work tomorrow to see how it goes again. I failed to look into their customer service prior to order and have been led on a path of lies.

Matthew
Saratoga Springs, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HiFiSoundConnection/internet/HiFiSoundConnection-Do-not-buy-from-HiFiSoundConnection-Internet-384231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HiFiSoundConnection