Complaint Review: HiProfile, LLC - HiProFile

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:North Haven Connecticut
HiProfile, LLC - HiProFile
125 Summer Street Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Hiprofile, LLC, Jack Canty, Joanna O'Leary, Hal Bent, John Shaffer, Paul Fowler Misleading sales, no CT office, never hired Boston Massachusetts

I was a client of HiProFile. I was never hired through them, and they told me things that they never delivered and that was not true. They called me originally to tell me that companies were interested in me. But I had no interviews with the companies. They seemed to just want me to pay the upfront fee. I had to pay them a fee later when I found a job on my own even though they did not help me to find it at all. The edits they made to my resume were what I learned how to do online. The negotiation tactics John Shaffer gave me when I got a job offer were the same things I found online. What I am writing is that they provided me with nothing that I did not eventually do on my own. And John's advice nearly cost me a job since the initial offer was good and they did not want to raise it. HiProFile wants you to get as high of a salary as possible since you pay them based on what you get. They do not think that it could cause you not to get hired.

HiProfile originally had a CT office, but I never went there so I do not know if it even existed. I spoke to another client and they told me that the CT office closed. And he said that all it was after it closed was some guy named Jack Canty working from home with Joanna O'Leary in the Boston Office. But they are both posted to be working at the old address of the CT office like at http://center.spoke.com/info/p9zxdpY/JackCanty. I had conversations with Hal Bent since Paul Fowler was always busy. He just would feed me jargon to try to get rid of me. And when I would ask for the list of companies that were originally interested in me since that is what I was told when they first called me he would tell me that they were not allowed to give out that information.

I lost thousands with them, and they seem to be still doing the same things to other people. I hope people read this site to be careful.

Doug
North Haven, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HiProfile-LLC-HiProFile/Boston-Massachusetts-02110/Hiprofile-LLC-Jack-Canty-Joanna-OLeary-Hal-Bent-John-Shaffer-Paul-Fowler-Misleading-351805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HiProfile, LLC - HiProFile