Complaint Review: HiProfile, LLC - HiProFile

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
HiProfile, LLC - HiProFile
125 Summer Street Nationwide U.S.A.

HiProfile, LLC HiProfile Ripoff Doesn't Deliver Results Horrible Experience Boston Massachusetts, Better Business Bureau status Boston, Waltham, Nashua Nationwide

I continue the report that Tim posted 05/24/2007. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation for HiProFile, LLC was revoked by the BBB on 07/07/08. However, HiProfile, LLC somehow reapplied and had the BBB accreditation returned and there record was cleared of the complaints that it had previously. I don't know if by reapplying or applying with different information as to the main business office you can have your record cleared, but I think that is what happened since the office listed at BBB is in Waltham when the main HiProfile office is in Boston. The revocation was due to not complying with BBB standards.

I was a client of HiProFile. A friend of mine used to work there. He told me, I have not seen it posted here, that HiProfile, LLC uses personal information for clients that management does not like to make inquiry calls or for other purposes when employees do not want to use their personal names or the name HiProFile, LLC. I have been told that Hal Bent and Paul Fowler have done this by calling companies for information by using the names of clients that they do not like and then Paul and Hal would joke about it. Of course, what I am mentioning is hearsay (I was not there), but I have had the same experiences as others reporting on HiProFile. I never found a job through them. Paul Fowler or John Shaffer would not return return my calls since they were always busy when I tried to reach them. I lost thousands of dollars since all they did was rewrite my resume. But I saw for myself that the BBB accreditation on the BBB website was revoked.

Ed
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HiProfile-LLC-HiProFile/nationwide/HiProfile-LLC-HiProfile-Ripoff-Doesnt-Deliver-Results-Horrible-Experience-Boston-Massach-350629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HiProfile, LLC - HiProFile