Complaint Review: Hide My Ass

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: kalai — Rabat Alabama
Hide My Ass
7 Moor Street, London, W1D 5NB, UK London, United Kingdom

Hide My Ass Privax LTD Didn't Receive Any Service From HideMyAss and their SMS Verification plateform doesn't work London United Kingdom

I purchased Hide My Ass ProVPN  service But for some obscure reason  I didn't receive the verification SMS .. I need to use the service AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I'm enable to access the service I paid for!!

I've received an email from HMA asking me retry the sms verification.... I'm not receiving any SMS and I tried several times...

1 - I contacted info@hidemyass.com no quality support at all

2 - I called the number on the Paypal receip ( +44 2032808211 ) No one is answering (only a voice mail - I feft my message there )

3 - Absolutly ZERO support on the Forum ( where are the admins???????? )

4 - Garbage Quality SMS sender provider ( I'm receiving SMS from facebook and GMAILand other services for  verifications without any problem BUT NOT yours )

5 - I scaned my ID and sent it by email as requested but NO ONE is answering my tickets

6 - I used Paypal (NOT a credit card) as payment option ( wich is secure and provide 45 days dispute period ) and I'm still asked for the SMS verification !!

7 - They took my money and left me without nothing but garbage support and NO SERVICE

AS I didn't hear back from the support at "info@hidemyass.com"  or their so called phone number ( wich is just a simple voice mail with absolutly no support ) a dispute has been opened to the Paypal resolution center against the seller of this garbage service:

=================================

Invoice ID: PP_130721***********
Your Transaction ID: *******************

Case Number: PP-002-*********

Buyer's Transaction ID: 7T8***********

By opening a dispute in the Resolution Center, you will be working directly  with the seller to resolve this issue. We will email you when the seller posts a response. Most of the time, disputes can be resolved quickly and amicably in the Resolution Center. You'll be able to review the dispute details, communicate with the seller, or ask PayPal to decide the outcome of the case by filing a claim.

=========================================

Fortunatly I didn't pay for the whole year subscription... Switching to other better alternatives  (((REDACTED)))... Wich are quality and Greater Support

sorry, …allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company… your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hide-My-Ass/London-/Hide-My-Ass-Privax-LTD-Didnt-Receive-Any-Service-From-HideMyAss-and-their-SMS-Verificatio-1068992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hide My Ass